[NSRCA-discussion] Shipping airplane question

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 14 17:24:21 AKDT 2010

Bob, FedEx is only a few dollars cheaper usually than UPS but both will
deliver to the door. Greyhound is cheaper but the receiver must go to
the bus station and pick it up which is no problem if there is a bus
station nearby. The rate you got quoted sounds about right.

I have always said the only people sure to make money in the R/C
business is UPS and FedEx :(

Chris