[NSRCA-discussion] Trailers

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 20:19:34 AKST 2010

Thanks Larry and everyone else who responded. I see the 6X12 is very
popular by looking at inventories from the local trailer dealers.  The
6' ones are also noticeably larger than the 5' ones, not just in width
but in height too.  I really would like to get one that fits in the
garage so I will have to check heights carefully and I don't really want
to special order a trailer with a lower than std roof height. It seems
every manufacturer has a slightly different standard roof height for
their 5' and 6' wide trailers so that complicates things a little too.

Thanks again everyone, I appreciate your help.

Chris