[NSRCA-discussion] EAA Museum needs help

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 04:38:32 AKST 2010

 Hey guys an old flying buddy of mine is Rick Larsen who is the VP of marketing at the EAA in Oshkosh. They have a beautiful museum on there facility. Many of you don't know this but our own John Konneker owns the pristine J3 Cub full scale in the museum.
 Rick asked me if I could help them with supplying interesting RC models for an 11 month exhibit that they are assembling on RC. In particular but not limited to this request for help involved Pattern planes. Could be vintage and could be current.
 If you have an interesting item that you would consider loaning to the EAA for this exhibit I can connect you to the proper people to discuss it.
 On a side note the conversation I had with Rick yesterday was very enlightening. The AMA and EAA have been in talks about how they can help each other. They share many common problems such as an aging demographic.
 Rick and I just reconnected a few months ago after losing touch 40 years ago. He's a real dynamo and it's was fun to share old stories.
 You can use this email to contact me off list and I will get you connected. Thanks, Mike Mueller