[NSRCA-discussion] Watt's Up Meter

Budd Engineering jerry at buddengineering.com
Tue Mar 2 00:53:13 AKST 2010

Bob,

The way you describe how you are using the Eagle Tree system is
essentially the same as how I use the Watts Up meter as it records,
stores, and displays the max values of the same parameters you
reference.  Granted the Eagle Tree system is a much more capable
system with its ability to record and store data as a function of
time, but if one isn't inclined to download such data to a laptop for
review, there isn't much practical difference.

I purchased an Eagle Tree data logger last year at the same time as
the Watts Up meter and haven't bothered to hook it up (yet!).

Thx, Jerry

Budd Engineering
jerry at buddengineering.com
http://www.buddengineering.com