[NSRCA-discussion] Max volts

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 15:34:22 AKST 2010

That's a good idea.  I imagine it would take a little modification to the
rule to specify how a system like this could be applied.  This could be put
together external to the speed controller and function automatically through
active voltage sensing.  Eventually the ESC mfgs could go a step further an
just integrate this right into the controller.  Slick, simple concept Jim!

Ed