[NSRCA-discussion] Watt's Up Meter

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 09:02:13 AKST 2010

Hi Frank,

Can't remember which one I have. Very useful tool just make sure it can read in the range you need. A number of them won't read above 70 amps. If you are getting serious about e power look into an Eagle tree data logger with the panel. Then you can do ground checks as well as flight testing.

Anthony