[NSRCA-discussion] Hockey

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 04:48:05 AKST 2010

 I had a hard time being upset with Canada beating the US. As Ryan Miller said the US team was an afterthought in the scheme of things. I think it's safe to say that all of Hockey benefited from the Olympic games.
 It's also hard to dislike the Canadian team when 3 players from my beloved Blackhawks were on the team. I can't help but to be excited about the learning experience a Patrick Kane, Duncan Keith. Brent Seabrook and Jonathon Toews received from this competition.
 It's a lot different mindset than when the Amateur North American players used to have to go up against the Professional Eastern blockers. Where's the Russians now??? Remeber that the Canadians boycotted the Olypics in hockey for 8 years.
 Go Canada our greatest friends Go USA you made us very proud. Mike Mueller