[NSRCA-discussion] Contest Results

Richard Lewis humptybump at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 28 08:11:30 AKDT 2010

As one of the guys helping Mark run this event, it was really great demonstration of what Paterrn pilots are....It seemed like all day Saturday and Sunday, that the participants ran the show.  We just put up the flight order and judge assignments and watched...Every pilot seemd to be in the ready box and every judge seemed to be in the chair when it was their turn and that's really what makes a big event like this possible.

Thanks to everyone that travelled from near and far (especially to those from very far away...) to make this a great event.

The Prop-Nuts club did a great job hosting the for the second year what I hope will be the start of a new tradition in the Houston area.

Richard