[NSRCA-discussion] Planes for sale

adriancwong at earthlink.net adriancwong at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 21 20:58:50 AKDT 2010

To all,

I have a World Models Spot-On 120R - 2nd generation Spot-On designed for 110 sized engine for sale. Only 50 flights on the plane, rolls & snaps great, a very competitive plane for all the way through the Advanced class. It is set up for YS 110 with Hatori header & short pipe with Nishioka quick release pipe mount, and all Futaba digital servos.

I'm asking for $350.00 with no equipment. However, I will leave all push rods, horns, fuel tank & tubings to the new owner. If you want the turnkey version, we can negotiate. I do not want to ship, but will be attending the Oakdale, CA contest this weekend.

Any interested party please contact me off list - adriancwong at earthlink.net.

Adrian