[NSRCA-discussion] D8

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 08:54:45 AKDT 2010

Your flying is probably better--this is about the time of year we start seeing all the crap we're doing wrong...and trying to correct it...

RS

From: jnhiller at earthlink.net
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 09:12:47 -0700
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] D8

Sign me up. I plan to be there by Miller Time.
I changed the thrust adjusting bushings yesterday. 1/2 degree less looks like a lot. I'll drill some 1/4 degree offset bushings just in case. It's raining again today and my flying sucks. Oh Well
Jim