[NSRCA-discussion] Timer on 14MZ by Stick Position

Xavier Mouraux xaviermouraux at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 19:28:38 AKDT 2010

Hi Tim,

I found a way to do it but there maybe better.

In the timer panel, I assigned a switch to the off position. I used a switch that I never use anyway (H). With that, the timer starts the first time the trottle is moved and doesn't stop until I activate the switch.

I haven't ste the second timer with the stop switch and it is only on when the trottle is above the set value.

It looks like a bypast more than the proper setup but it work. I hope someone could tell us a better way.

Xavier