[NSRCA-discussion] Airtronics SD-10G

Christopher Odom cdodom at verizon.net
Wed Jun 9 12:29:18 AKDT 2010

I have used this radio since the end of last years season and it has worked
flawlessly and I will continue to use it.  I really love that all the
switches are 3 positions, and the push button switches at the top of each
side of the radio.  The FHSS modulation has also worked Flawlessly.

If you do decide to get this radio you will not be disappointed.

Chris