[NSRCA-discussion] Airtronics SD-10G

Charles Hochhalter cahochhalter at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 20:25:25 AKDT 2010

Duane,

The sd-10 is a very capable radio.  I have used it now for several months and after a new learning curve coming from Futaba I am starting to understand the programming thought process.

Throttle curve is already a preprogrammed functiuon and if you want to play with it more you can dedicate a mix. This is true for almost all high end radios, just some have lessor price tags.

Mark Atwood was key in the development of the manual and knows more about this radio than most, try to contact him if he doesnt respond.

Chuck Hochhalter