[NSRCA-discussion] Airtronics SD-10G

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Jun 8 20:13:38 AKDT 2010

Contact me off list as I don't want this to be a big Airtronics commercial but suffice it to say, this is a great radio for pattern. We had 8 pilots of 24 flying the SD10 this past weekend at the D4 D5 shootout with some in every class but sportsman ( where one was flying an ATX RDS8000).

It will do everything you need and then some.

-Mark    atwoodm at paragon-inc.com

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone