[NSRCA-discussion] D4-D5 Shootout, thanks to all

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 7 08:23:11 AKDT 2010

I would like to echo Bob's comments. Thanks a lot for doing all of the hard work that goes into running a contest. Dave Johnstone has been the CD for every D4 contest this year (all both of them), I tried to get him to run them all but don't thiink he is interested in that idea.

It would have been nice to see more of the D5 team but I suppose that will have to wait until the Hoffman Estates (Jimmy Hubbard Memorial) contest. Doc, and Mickey, and John Gago and Frank were sorely missed. I think there were just afraid of the mighty mighty D4 machine.

Thanks again
Anthony