[NSRCA-discussion] D4 vs. D5 Shootout lodging

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 2 12:17:56 AKDT 2010

That's exactly what happened. I trued all the third party booking sights I know, they teased me by letting me get 75% through my booking before telling me to select another date.

Oh well, next time I will know better than to underestimate the incredible draw of Muncie as a hotbed of tourist activity. There is no way I thought I would have a hard time getting a room in Muncie on a non Nats weekend, nor have I in the past.