[NSRCA-discussion] Voltage Regulators re-visit

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Tue Jun 1 07:16:19 AKDT 2010

I'm using the Jaccio regulator at 5.7v.  This is about the same voltage
as a hot 4-cell pack.  It's also a lower difference between the 7.4-8.4v
of the LiPo pack than the 5.1v regulator and subsequently it generates
less heat.  The 5.1 regulator I used to have got really hot at times.

- Robert Beaubien

- NSRCA District 7 Webmaster

-

"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."