[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern by the Wineries Contest - Napa, CA

adriancwong at earthlink.net adriancwong at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 30 16:15:06 AKDT 2010

The Napa contest is fast approaching - 8/7 - 8.

For details, please visit - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_9839745/tm.htm

We are planning to have a BBQ dinner at the field after flying on Saturday. Tentative menu will be tri-tip steaks/ chicken breasts, potato & fruit salads. I understand Jon "The Sheriff" Carter will be serving his world famous - the Rhodies - drinks. Or, you can BYOB or BYOW - bring your own beers/ wines.

Tentative price is about $8.00, depending on how many participants. However, I must have at least 10 committed dinners replying to me by no later than next Wednesday - the 4th. Otherwise, El Presidente Derek will not be willing to act as our head chef.

Please reply directly to - adriancwong at earthlink.net

Hope to see you there.

Adrian