[NSRCA-discussion] who are the builders...

verne at twmi.rr.com verne at twmi.rr.com
Fri Jul 30 09:09:20 AKDT 2010

Well geez, I'm all a flutter...

The meticulous part is the deal breaker. I can't build a plane in good conscience without being meticulous and the meticulous part takes forever, at least, for me. I've got a plane of my own to build and between that, work, and family, I'll be locked down from fall till spring.

I'm used to your critiques of my flying. By comparison, this was a real treat!

Maybe your caller could help you get em together. I know Andrew's caller helps him on occasion, though distance has become a limiting factor.....  lol

Verne

---- jshulman at cfl.rr.com wrote:

Actually I would be honored to have Verne build me 2 planes. His planes are meticulously built/finished and some of the most impressive planes I've seen to date.

I would be looking to have basic kits built, either foam cores or built up stuff (if Dave isn't too busy and willing to). Painted fuse and monokoted surfaces. Rigged and basically RTF.

Plane is here so gotta run, be outta touch for a week. And thanks Derek for the pic of Chad and I. I thought we weren't gonna show the pool pic, but oh well lol.