[NSRCA-discussion] Interested in purchasing a used patternplane.

Paul LaChance plachance at cox.net
Sun Jul 25 13:46:48 AKDT 2010

Rick,

I know the feeling.  Flying always made me feel better and was a good stress relief.  Although Dad's coaching could get a little intense.  LOL  I am not sure I will be able to start preparing this year.  Probably no stick time, but will be able to really make sure the plane is ready.  A lot of extra checks and rechecks and maintenance will make sure things are really ready.

BTW, yes it has been a LONG time since we flew together.

Paul