[NSRCA-discussion] Interested in purchasing a used pattern plane.

Paul LaChance plachance at cox.net
Sun Jul 25 10:41:53 AKDT 2010

Rick,

Welcome back.  I had some issues and was out for almost 10 years too.  I came back for a bit and then things went really bad.  Hopefully next year I will back on my feet enough to compete again.  I will be in Advanced as well.  I flew the very end of 2007 and took 3rd in Advanced at the NATS in 2008.  Unfortunately I have not flown a pattern plane again since.

Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Paul LaChance