[NSRCA-discussion] Nats

Richard Harn rharn at carolina.rr.com
Fri Jul 23 12:28:08 AKDT 2010

Wow! I really looked forward to seeing the NAT NEWS online every day since I wasn't at the NATS. The pictures were great and the news was interesting. The professional look and the information is beyond expectation.  Let me echo the others in thanking Dave, all the workers and volunteers that helped make this event a success. Congratulations to the D2 pilots that represented the district so well. To the place finishers and the World  2011 team. You have inspired and encouraged a proficiency to attain. I'll be there next year flying and doing my best.