[NSRCA-discussion] PACSS Page

Lance patterndude at tx.rr.com
Sun Jul 18 13:20:24 AKDT 2010

I have been thru this with our corporate website. It's probably not the
files in pacss but the HTML on the website. We had a bot attack that
inserted malware into the pages. The way this happened to a secure corporate
website was interesting and convoluted.  Once the website is fixed or
verified clean you need google webmaster account to get your website scanned
by their software and verified clean. Then you would insert their header
code on your index.htm so they will recognize your page as google verified.
Yes this is big brother but the risk is to be google blacklisted and this
takes even more work to cleanup.
Access the site from firefox, not IE since malware sites are better screened
Lance