[NSRCA-discussion] Passport for sale at nationals.

Andrew Jesky Andrew.Jesky at soaringsoftware.com
Sat Jul 17 18:43:04 AKDT 2010

Hey all,

Just offering up a pretty much new in box passport. This airplane was
painted and covered by the factory last year in April. I received the
model but never was able to find time to work on it. I'll have it at
the nationals for pick up.
The things that are done are mounts for 9650's are in the stabs, and
the landing gear is mounted. It also includes CA models covers for the
airplane.

1200 and it's yours

For pictures please contact me by email or see me at the nationals.

Andrew