[NSRCA-discussion] AGS Contest

Jeff Hatton jeff at priusonline.com
Wed Jul 14 09:22:41 AKDT 2010

Frank asked me to let everyone know that the AGS field as a frequency sharing agreement with a neighboring group of flyers.  The following channels are part of that agreement and not available for use at our field.  02 04 13 27 36 49.  I can make a futaba modulated Pcm receiver and transmitter module available to anyone who has a conflict just let me know.

- Jeff Hatton
------
If engineers designed machines like lawyers make laws, you'd need to hire an engineer to operate even the most trivial machine.