[NSRCA-discussion] Nats NSRCA Merchandise

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 16:32:17 AKDT 2010

The NSRCA board thought it would be a great idea to sell shirts at the Nats
this year.  Attached is a sample of the T-shirt that will be offered for
sale.  We'll have both T-shirts and polo shirts for sale. Since we have
limited quantities in all sizes, make sure that you find me or one of the
other NSRCA officers to purchase one (or more).  We're just waiting to find
out the final cost of the shirts before we set pricing but we're probably
looking at $10 for a T-shirt and $15 for the polo.

If these shirts are a success then we'll offer them for sale on our website
as well - the only difference being that they won't have the word "Nats" on
them...