[NSRCA-discussion] World Models 76 mm Carbon Fiber Spinners

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Jul 12 08:46:05 AKDT 2010

I currently have seven of the World Models 76 mm carbon fiber
spinners to take to the Nats.  Two are spoken for, leaving five
available.  I also have 17 on the way from AirBorne Models,
distributors of World Models products in the U.S. and hope they
arrive before I leave for Mincie on the 17th.  If you want to pick
one up at the Nats, let me know and I'll put your name on the list.
The price is $23.10 each.

Ron