[NSRCA-discussion] PACSS Page

Gene Maurice gene.maurice at sgmservice.com
Sun Jul 11 17:28:11 AKDT 2010

Please let me know the details of the issues you had so I can fix it. The
issues with 64 bit is the command level version of PKZip that I have the
license for which is used in the back-up routines. I'm working on a way
around this in the next release. In the mean time I have a version that
simply eliminates the internal back up process. I'll put it out onthe web
site as soon as I get home (next week).

Gene Maurice