[NSRCA-discussion] S.bus

Earl Haury ejhaury at comcast.net
Sat Jul 10 08:20:49 AKDT 2010

Yup

My first powered model (1949) was  a Jim Walker Firebaby with a Spitfire .065, cost $7.50 and came with fuel / starting batt / lines, etc. (And you all thought RTF was a new concept.) A couple of years ago I picked one up NIB with the Spitfire and keep it in a display case, they're a bit more than $7.50 now.

Earl