[NSRCA-discussion] S.bus

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Sat Jul 10 06:51:41 AKDT 2010

rcmaster199 at aol.com wrote:

> That's only half of the sequence of events, the response half. There
> is also the visual stimulus half that creates the response half. I
> could easily see the whole sequence taking 100 ms or more before your
> eye perceives, brain processes, and fingers react.

Here are a couple of different reaction time tests

http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/index.php

http://getyourwebsitehere.com/jswb/rttest01.html

I have flown my Futaba radios in both "regular" and "High speed" modes.
The high speed mode is 7ms versus 14ms for the normal. I cannot tell the
difference between the two.