[NSRCA-discussion] S.bus

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 19:32:58 AKDT 2010

Perhaps someone can develop servos that incorporate the 2.4Ghz receiver
circuitry in each case, as well as a LiPo battery.  Then each servo would be
its own independent little machine.  Maybe have the receiver and battery
come as a snap-on to each servo.  While you're building, you just program
each servo to respond to whatever channel you need to set it up for.
.
.
However, I would think it a pain to have to individually charge each servo
throughout your airplane.
.
.

--