[NSRCA-discussion] S.bus

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Fri Jul 9 07:19:25 AKDT 2010

I am amused by discussions about latency. We have long discussions about
the perceived advantages of single digit differences in system latency
while ignoring the fact that the average human reaction time (call it
organic latency) is around 250 milliseconds.

I guess you can argue that since we are inherently so slow we need all
the electronic help we can get!!