[NSRCA-discussion] S.bus

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Thu Jul 8 21:26:32 AKDT 2010

I was thinking that maybe now without the pulse width interface, they could have three times the rep rate with a digital interface, but who knows.  There was a time when I knew what was going on inside RC systems so I could decide what was best.  Futaba doesn't seem to care, or maybe the marketing guys don't know what is important.

Jim