[NSRCA-discussion] Need Dremel Part

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 07:19:05 AKDT 2010

In the olden days I used a 1/4" drill for everything--what a breath of fresh air when I finally got my first Dremel with VS--and we changed bits a lot...  What was kind of nice for a while--and maybe it is still so--if you wore it out (besides brushes) and sent it back--they sent you a new one--kind of like Zippo lighters.  Then the family got the idea that Dad REALLY liked his Dremels and now they are scattered all over the place--but the bit I need is seldom where I need it.