[NSRCA-discussion] NATS

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 06:16:24 AKDT 2010

 Derek, 2 years ago when I was judging FAI in the F09 in the semi's you were calling the manuevers for the judges. That really helped. I suggest that we have that in place again for the first year of this new sequence it makes a big difference. At local contests we get very little exposure to the F pattern and in fact all 3 local contests that I've attended this year had the F patterns cancelled due to weather. Here in our area we've never gotten a chance to learn the new pattern and I feel I'd be at a great disadvantage. Mike