[NSRCA-discussion] C'ARF Integral - Mixing secret?

J Shu jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 11:28:02 AKDT 2010

My R-E mix if I remember, was 5-7% for KE, up to 12% for hard rudder in KE loop. Roll mix was about 5% also. I posted everything on RCU as well. Not sure if this works, but here is the 14MZ file from one of my first 2 off the first boat (that I bought and had to paint in my scheme).

(I tried sending the file, but it's too big for the list)

Regards,
Jason
www.jshulman.weebly.com/