[NSRCA-discussion] C'ARF Integral - Mixing secret?

Woodward, Jim R (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Tue Jul 6 11:15:47 AKDT 2010

The other test was to simply fly a straight line and cut the power - plane yawed off something fierce.   Maybe the fuselage is warped.  Rudder cables were snug.  Control surfaces were indexed close enough.  Wings and stabs were nice and tight against the fuselage.  Positive loop tracking, and square loop tracking, with constant throttle position, was very good.  Outside loop tracking needed a SLIGHT amount of rudder (certainly no biggy).  It was the speed/throttle dependant.  Rudder trimmed for uplines, looked very normal and straight down the line.
Thanks,
Jim