[NSRCA-discussion] C'ARF Integral - Mixing secret?

J Shu jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 10:52:20 AKDT 2010

on my last 2 I did add a little more right thrust. It didn't seem to change my rudder mix any though. But the only glow Integrals I 'had' were Ryan's 2 and one only flew maybe 15 times and the other flew with the same mixes as mine, but not with the 19x11, only 18.1x10. Not sure, but 1/4" is way more than I have had for rudder mix.

Regards,
Jason
www.jshulman.weebly.com/