[NSRCA-discussion] Graphics and stickers galore

J Shu jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jul 1 19:53:37 AKDT 2010

Ok... so as I'm digging through my box of graphics I noticed that I have WAY too many... so I will be bringing a bunch of graphics/stickers to the Nats to give away. Here's most of what I have:

Graphics: These are Kirby's Kustom Graphics that I am not using

Integral (ordered one set extra, pair)
Futaba
Thunder Power, all red
Composite-ARF
Power Master
Hyde Mount
Vel-Tye
Tru-Turn
OS Engines
Zap
Kirby's Kustom Graphics
Duralite Batteries
ZDZ Engines

Stickers: These are one's I gathered or bought from trips around the world

Futaba (both the long sheets and some from Japan)
OS Engines (these are for sale cause I paid for them, straight from Japan)
Variety of World Championship stickers
Du-Bro
Duralite Batteries
Hacker Brushless

These are all FREE other than the OS stickers. If you want something specific for the Nats, please let me know and I will put it in an envelope with your name on it to pick-up. Just tell me what you're looking for and I will let you know what I have. If you might be interested in the OS Stickers, I will take pics of them.

Regards,
Jason
www.jshulman.weebly.com/