[NSRCA-discussion] Lets fly--- Now!

Glen Shepherd glen59shep at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 10:46:31 AKST 2010

I flew in the session yesterday evening, had a great time. I'll pop in again this evening, looking forward to it. It's 31 degrees here in Dallas to cold for me to fly outdoors. While there is no substitute for burning nitro or electons the Phoenix flight simulation tool helps fill the void.

I have used my JR X9303 with the simulator but prefer to use my JR SX600. The phoenix software has a flying site compete with acurate F3A box  box markings (30 degrees, ctr pole at 90 and left box at 150 degrees) You can overlay a sky orientation which gives you faint vertical lines every 15 degrees for 360 degrees. Amoung the aircraft to chose from there is a Comp Arf Intergral, included with the software , no need to download.

Glen