[NSRCA-discussion] Lets fly--- Now!

Phil Spelt chuenkan at comcast.net
Sun Jan 31 07:17:36 AKST 2010

The timing is great -- I am considering a move
from RealFlite 3 to a newer RC sim.  What does
Phoenix offer that RF 5 does not, and vice-versa???

At 11:12 AM 1/31/2010, you wrote:
>Me too.  It is too cold to fly here and I am missing some flying.....
>
>Vicente "Vince" Bortone

.too bbad I don’t have Phoenix.

>         From:
> nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org

-->There are only two types of aircraft -- fighters and targets.

Phil Spelt, Past President, Knox County Radio Control Society, Inc.