[NSRCA-discussion] Lets fly--- Now!

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Sun Jan 31 06:57:44 AKST 2010

This is really exciting; a new approach.   I did some more checking and it looks like there is a voice chat (although I don't have a recording device on this computer).  There is, however a chat capability which is really cool.  That way we can communicate with each other and other pilots that want to join.     Lets try this out again-  can take turns flying and critiquing and see how it works.
Lets shoot for another flying session at 7 PM  (east coast time) tonight (Sunday, 31 January).  For those who have a Phoenix flight simulator and want to join, lets go for it.  I set up a "Pattern Flying" session using the Moscow, Italy flying site.

Don