[NSRCA-discussion] computer experts

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at att.net
Wed Jan 27 16:14:04 AKST 2010

Jason,

Try the Vipre antivirus and spyware software by Sunbelt Software.  You can download the program for a 30 day free trial and buy it if you like it.   I had a bad virus from Facebook and it got rid of of it.  I ended up buying it and putting on all three of my computers.  Price is reasonable too.

 Good luck,

Wayne Galligan