[NSRCA-discussion] Winter break

ORLANDO FRETS ojfrets at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 27 13:18:01 AKST 2010

I am sure my club RCACF will be willing to work something out with you
folks; such as a seven day pass at no cost. We frequently do so for others.
Can be easily accomplished with ample notification. As Jon L said the field
is nice and getting better. However, the crosswind can get a bit testy at
times as some of you may know or have heard. I am sure the pattern community
at RCACF will welcome you.
In addition, there is Sea World, Disney, Universal Studios and many other
attractions one can go. Including some nit clubs for the younger set.

Orlando Frets