[NSRCA-discussion] computer experts

lld613 lld613 at psci.net
Wed Jan 27 09:43:38 AKST 2010

What is the actual symptom of the virus/malware you are seeing? A common one I see and get to attempt to fix often on my kids pc is a spoof 2009 anti virus window that continues to pop up and it eventually won't allow you access to the internet. It is a Trojan Virus considered harmful....

If this is the problem it is a tough one. I have successfully used Norton 360 to identify it. But it has to be manually removed. Eventually it wrapped itself around a Windows file and when norton quaranteened it, windows crashed and it was a start from scratch recovery with everything lost.

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:43:16 -0500, J Shu wrote