[NSRCA-discussion] 1971 F3A Worlds video

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 11:34:55 AKST 2010

 The plane Mark was flying is a Phoenix and it's being made into an ARF by Horizon soon. Rusty Dose had it and the new one flying at a Classic Pattern event last year in Muncie.
 Rusty will be hosting an event in St Charles Illinois on Saturday the 29th of May.
 He is going to have about 6 planes there that anyone intersted can fly and hopefully there will be guys with retro planes of their own.  Mike