[NSRCA-discussion] 1971 F3A Worlds video

atwooddon at aol.com atwooddon at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 17:39:33 AKST 2010

you need to click on the center 'start' button as soon as it appears, if
you wait too long you get the stupid car commercial and can't get rid of  it.

Don

In a message dated 1/19/2010 6:36:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
schale at optonline.net writes:

I only  get a commercial at the very start.

Wallace, Bill wrote:
> I  would love to watch this video, but on my screen I get a car
commercial every  15 seconds - very frustrating.

> Bill Wallace
> Fleet  Sales Manager
> Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions
> 4000 E.  Mission Blvd.
> Ontario, CA  91761
> Cell Phone -  951-385-2605
> Fax number -  615-493-2333
>

> This message is intended  only for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. It may contain  privileged, confidential information which is
exempt from disclosure under  applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are prohibited from  disseminating or distributing this
information (other than to the intended  recipient) or copying this information. If
you have received this in error,  please notify me immediately at
bwallace at bandag.com or at 951-385-2605. Thank  you.