[NSRCA-discussion] foamy on a cruise????

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Jan 19 04:58:44 AKST 2010

Agree with these guys...  less about all the other fun, (which there is) but there's really NO room.  Even on deck IF...and this would be a huge if... there was less than 20mph winds, it's mobbed with people and there is just no open space.  If you wanted to risk flying out over the ocean you could, but seriously, wind is the norm, and hovering in to catch would be a challenge (and no place to land otherwise.)

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124