[NSRCA-discussion] foamy on a cruise????

frank frankjuliei at comcast.net
Mon Jan 18 23:22:59 AKST 2010

Don't think you'll want to hang out in your room building as there is too
much fun elsewhere on board. The hallways are narrow and there are usually
people ( esp. clumbsy kids) moving quickly. Was on the Royal Carribean
Adventure of the Seas last Feb. on five  island cruise and there was  always
lots of wind everywhere. When we reached Aruba, I wondered how the pattern
boys there fly day in , day out  in heavy winds.

I recommend catching the sights poolside ( WOW!), relax with a drink and
something  good to read. Leave the foamy home. (The wife or girlfriend ,
too, if possible- mine would kill me if she read this) And DO get off at
every port and explore.

My .02.,

Frank

  _____