[NSRCA-discussion] Coolpower fuel

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 18:33:36 AKST 2010

Hey Adrian,

Flown the Neptuno yet?

I'm not sure if the Kimbro's are running the CDI or not, I know they have 170's though. They were at Arvin when I went down. I don't know what fuel they were running, it wasn't Cool Power. But I have never heard a better sounding YS, and have never seen the power that they were getting out of them. I believe they were running a 20x10 and the power all around, even in down lines, was identical to the best electric setup I have seen. I was thinking to myself, I said I would never go back to glow, but that setup makes me think a little differently. Although I still couldn't afford the fuel!

I could get their info if you want. You may already have it.

Chris